Rules || About || Mobile rules
Open to Mutuals: x x x x
Wall of text
Rules || About || Mobile rules
Open to Mutuals: x x x x
Wall of text
Character trivia meme
Rules: describe 10 random headcanons about your muse of choice that will rarely ever have the chance to naturally come up in threads. Go wild, go random, go meta!
1. For being the defining headcanon that separates my interpretation of Xigbar from others, the fact that he is a homunculus doesn't get brought up nearly as often as I'd like. I can probably count on my fingers the number of threads I've written where that little factoid was actually relevant.
2. Related, but also the fact that Xigbar will destabilize and revert back to his base form when under extreme emotional stress gets used even more rarely. This is at least partially because it's just really hard to get Xigbar that emotionally stressed to begin with.
3. I have at picked out a name and faceclaim for one of Luxu's lives between the Age of Fairy Tales and current canon. His name is Nemo and the faceclaim is Noctis from the FF vs XIII trailers. I usually have this reserved for crossovers with FFXV but wouldn't object to using it more regularly.
4. I have made the joke before that the Master of Masters is Luxu's father/mother but this is actually incorrect. My unofficial headcanon is that MoM and Luxu are in fact the same person from opposite ends of a time loop. As of current canon, Xigbar himself still does not know this yet and likely will not figure it out until he reaches the other end of the loop by becoming the Master of Masters and creating the new Luxu. The reason I don't list this as an official headcanon is because I don't want to force it on a partner who might have their own interpretation of MoM that they want to use.
5. In the twin au with @thefatalmarksman, despite working very closely with Organization XIII and even having the self-appointed title of "The Pallbearer" my muse -Named Xabesil in this AU- is not an official member of the Organization during the events of Days and KH2. He does frequently accompany Xigbar on missions and they have an inside joke that his 'Rank' in the Organization is No. 2.5
6. When Luxu originally set out to fulfill his role, he genuinely believed he was going to be the hero. However, whether due to one specific incident or a series of incidents, over time he realized that he is not meant to be the hero. By the time he becomes Braig, Luxu has accepted his role as a villain, altough there is a part of him that secretly still wants to be the hero that saves the day, leaving him open for a 'redemption arc' if someone is interested in writing that with me.
7. I have used this one a couple of times in threads recently but it's one of my favorites so I'm gonna list it anyway. Luxu gets seasick very easily, and even by the time he's Xigbar he still doesn't like being on boats very much. I don't know why I came up with this or why I like it as much as I do, I just think it's a funny little headcanon to use every now and then
8. Although he identifies as Asexual/Homoromantic, he has definitely experimented with his sexuality on multiple occassions. Any number of ocs could use this as an excuse to be one of Luxu's desendants or even any member of the Destiny trio could be related to Xigbar this way.
9. I just came up with this one last week so I haven't really had the chance to impliment it properly yet, but Xigbar absolutely suffers from phantom eye syndrome. I specifically want to address his eye still hurting and the hallucinations being especially bad after missions.
10. I have actually never used Froggie in a thread before and that is a crime. Ideally I'd like to use this in either a Displaced AU thread or with one of the Dandelions where Froggie is how the other muse identifies Xigbar as Luxu. However, anybody who is interested in having their muse discover that Xigbar has a ragged old frog plush is welcome to it.
Tagged by: I stole it from the dash
Tagging: @chilly4cademic @tenebrismking @alchemicalbalance @lionfated @blitz-heart @rckusasu @cfdawn @aeoliiian @evcnthorizon and idk whoever else wants it and hasn't done it
((So for that ten bits of trivial meme... Do I have to come up with ten new things or can I get away with digging up some of my older headcanons that new mutuals might not recognize?))
As long as we're sharing ads thay aren't manscapped, look, my ads are calling me out today.
Albedo nods as he agreed before speaking, raising a slight brow while folding his arms.
“Indeed, who knows really and my apologies for being nosey if so as I couldn’t help my curiosity as it has been some time since I’ve last met another like me.
Glad to know that I’m not alone as you telling me this has brought me relief, I like to chat more about this with you as it seems that we can relate well in terms of this discovery.”
Xigbar's interest was piqued when Albedo mentioned that it had been 'some time' since he had last met another like himself.
"What do you mean by that? Are you seriously telling me that there are more Homunculi where you come from?" He asked, "Man, and here I thought I was the only one in existence all this time!" Gradually, Xigbar had gotten used to the idea of being one of a kind. Observing the development of Vexen's replica program was the closest Xigbar had ever come to meeting another Homunculus until now. Finding out that there were indeed others like him in some other world... Well, if Xigbar were not also currently a Nobody, that news would have been some really exciting news.
@thefatalmarksman asked: 👥 give us the twin tea
Braig and Blaise spent a full year in Radiant Garden not telling Even that they were twins. They got Dilan, Aeleus and even Ansem the Wise in on the joke of pretending there was only one of them whenever Even was around. Even only found out when he saw them both in the training yard at the same time.
Many, many would lose their lives from this, though the Heartless would just be remade. All it would take was more biding his time before he could truly act. He couldn’t do what he wanted until all the pieces fell into place. Not that he minded, he had waited this long already. It wouldn’t take too much more waiting before it was time.
Ansem was patient sometimes.
Though his patience was wearing thin and he was getting tired of having to wait.
Uncrossing his arms and turning his head to look fully at Xigbar this time to give him his full attention instead of a side eye. “I have plenty to say, but will you actually listen to what they have to say?” He swept his arm over the creatures below, indicating who really wanted to speak.
Xigbar's eye followed as Ansem gestured to the Heartless and shrugged. It never occurred to him that the Heartless -with the except of Ansem himself- had anything to say, they were beings of complete Darkness that operated on pure instinct, what could they possibly have to say?
"Listen? Yes. Care? No." He said, rolling his eye. "I'll listen to anybody who has something interesting to say, but I'm not exactly here to chit chat. The Old Coot's called us all to gather in the Keyblade Graveyard."
Xigbar and Xemnas had been sent to collect what members they could, it had been chance that Xigbar had found Ansem first. Truthfully, Xigbar had no interest in attending this meeting -he suspected it was going to be about deciding who they wanted in their ranks and as long as all the seats got filled, Xigbar could care less who was part of the Real Organization XIII.
@lionfated asked: 👥
I've always headcanoned that Braig used wander around Radiant Garden whenever he wasn't on duty, therefore Leon and the others actually recognize him as more than just somebody who stands at the castle gate.
This being the case, I also headcanon that Braig saw Leon around too and actually considered recruiting him to join the castle guard.
((Those edits are really fun and I’d normally say leave me some suggestions on who I should do next, but I gotta be real and admit that I’d probably only do it if it’s a character I genuinely want to do, I’m not gonna go through the trouble Frankensteining together a character I don’t care about.))
Well, I accidentally got back on my Kilala Princess hype and had to make a Thing before the inspiration died again...