The fourth part of new (uninteresting) headcanons 🌚
1. Didn't you notice, that Sunset Shimmer and Sunburst could be somehow related (as a siblings or cousins perhaps)? Now imagine that the episode "Canterlot wedding" is presented with these characters 🌝
2. Ok, I’m used to believe that everything that goes under the official “My little Pony” brand name can somehow be included in canon (even prince Leon or princesses Sterling and Gold Lily😅), and "Twilight Sparkle and the crystal heart spell" is no exception. I really want to believe that not only a unicorn, but also a pegasus (like Cadence) or an earth pony can become an alikorn.
3. "If Luna can turn into Nightmare Moon, you can absolutely turn into me" – you know, all the time I was waiting for Celestia to turn into a "dark" version of herself, however, when the Daybreaker appeared, I was a little... disappointed with her design. Nightmare Star seems to me more chic and corresponding to the image of the "Queen of the Day" (there is also Solar Flare, but I like her design even less than the design of Daybreaker: it's just a recolor of Nightmare Moon! 🤣).
4-5. Just as Cadence was Twilight's nanny, so Flurry Heart could be the foalsitter of Luster – the daughter of Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst (I found out that the opinions of the two scriptwriters were divided, and Jim Miller claims that they are not connected, and Josh Haber - that they are her parents, and I'm more inclined to the version of the second screenwriter). Traced - ahah - some tradition: the magically gifted unicorn filly has a foalsitter from the rulers of the Crystal Empire. And when Flurry has a little sister (Skyla) Luster will most likely help her.
6. Based on the comics, after Luna's disappearance, Celestia and Starswirl traveled very actively through parallel worlds with the help of magic mirrors, so the world of people, I'm sure, was no exception for them.
7. *Still aggressively shipping Hope and Sombra. Don't judge me.*
8. I just so much in love with the idea of Starswirl and Clover the Clever being Stygian's parents. To me it's just perfectly fits in canon, and I don't know, what I must do with myself ;)
9. Seven alicorns in the future (counting Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Flurry, Twilight and Starlight) doesn't look too much, if you look at them as a separate pony race.
10. In the comic series, Radiant Hope and reformed Sombra went for pieces of the statue of Princess Amore to bring her back to life. I believe that behind the scenes of the canon it still happened ^^
Oh, I think it’s time for me to seriously think about writing on FimFiction.