Energy of the day 💌
Energy of the day 💌
saw a meme that said "post 20 first lines of writing projects you're working on" and who am I to wait to be tagged in a meme that looks fun
so! first lines under the cut because twenty of anything is a lot of anything
"I'm doing my homework with my headphones on but no music,"
or else, ""Two days after I get expelled from the co-op, Ms. Warren comes to the house again," depending on which draft you like.
2. "Twelve hours after Robert Thompson is shot in broad daylight, you fly back home on a crowded flight"
3. "Molly and Zane are hiding from the ghost."
4. "When Marlee was seven and Seth was eight, Miss Ashley called them into her big office with the leather chairs and potted plants."
5. "On her last day of school, Quinn woke up to the security alarm blaring and then abrupt, jarring silence."
6. "Claire remembers, before Evolve, thin hospital sheets, a bed with buttons, lots of tubes full of her blood, a black dog in a blue vest."
7. "Sonia dreams she is trying to escape the bunker."
8. "Cooper dreams he is zipping and clasping first Luke and then Emmy into their spacesuits, impossibly small spacesuits, but in the dream they’re just there, hanging on a hook."
9. "It is five-thirty on a Thursday and Eleanor is caught between anxieties, twisting in different directions like a fish on multiple hooks.
10. "They called me a misanthrope in the papers, which is bullshit."
11. "Cait held the baby on her lap and watched through the screen door as Amber stepped into the chalk circle Jack had drawn. "
12. "Eliana hums to herself as she operates, steady-handed, on the anesthetized mice."
13. "It was Molly who discovered that the magic mirror runs on trigonometry."
14. "Mama didn't want the new king to visit, but that didn't matter."
15. "Lucy cracks quail eggs into the pan and there's a cup of nutty tea steeping on the counter."
16. "Ana sat on the near-empty trolley, eyes still sore behind the black plastic glasses they had given her at the clinic, and practiced her name in her head."
17. "Stella is learning how to be a person for the third time."
18."Elly was whisking bad fake eggs when Pastor Gwendolyn cursed loudly, startling frightened giggles out of the younger children."
19. "Julia Nolan is trying to do her homework on the bus when the little brown frog plops on the windshield and startles the driver."
20. “I’m going to the airport,” Dad says, and Mama, who is making her own birthday cake, turns to him, quirking her eyebrow to ask a question.
Can y’all send me your favorite low cost and minimum ingredient recipes to my asks?
In order to determine if a person was a witch and therefore a servant of the devil, persecutors would attempt to find an insensitive spot that wouldn't bleed when pricked by a needle. Supposedly, the spot indicates the devil’s touch that occurs within which is supposed initiation. A pricker would be used to jab at the person's body repeatedly until said spot was found.
Working mainly occurred in the height of the witch trials in the 16th and 17th centuries. The most commonly used instruments were dagger like tools typically used for drawing ribbons through hems or punching holes in cloth. Some other tools used however were needles and daggers. Very often those accused would feel pain and bleed when pricked on their witch marks, however the witch prickers would not stop at this and use their occupation as an excuse to torture the accused by repeatedly pricking the victims until they had no choice but to confess. Others still would alter the results by using prickers with a retractable ends or blunt points, creating the illusion of having found a witch's mark.
There are some which prickers who ended up being quite famous for their deeds, such as a Scottish witch pricker named Christian Caddell. A witch pricker was always male, which made Christian Caddell’s case a very Interesting one. This was because Caddell was secretly a woman posing as a man in order to terrorize communities by pricking, accusing, and sending to death many women and being paid very well throughout it all.
In fact, many prickers were paid extremely generously for their jobs, which unfortunately promoted even more deceit.
“The concept was that when a witch made a pact with the devil, a mark was left on the skin to show allegiance to the Dark Master. This mark could be large or small and could be found almost anywhere on the accused’s body. Often the mark was in a hidden area such as the armpits, under the eyelids, or in private areas and cavities. But how was it possible to tell the difference between a devils mark and a benign mole or freckle? To be able to ascertain the nefarious deeds of the alleged witch, a test was done whereby a skin blemish was pricked by a small and sharp instrument. If the spot did not bleed and did not cause any pain to the suspected witch, it was taken as proof of allegiance to the devil.” - Witch Prickers Were Paid Generously for Finding Witches By Doug Macgowan
Sorry just out here chasing waterfalls.
𖤐 instagram.com/bxbymoon 𖤐
"Harm None" Binding Magick Oil Recipe
If somebody in your life is harming themself or others and you want to bind them so they will have no choice but to stop this magick oil can help.
For this recipe you will need 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tsp dried Knot weed, 1 tsp dried Indigo, 1 tsp dried Witch Grass, 10 drops Clove essential oil and 10 drops jojoba oil/Vitamin E oil. Start by cleansing the inside and outside of a glass carrier bottle with incense smoke. Add each of the dried ingredients into the bottle, make sure that as you add the plants you tell them it's their job to bind and restrict to prevent harmful actions from being carried out.
Heat the oil on the stove top at the low setting. Pour the heated oil into the bottle and screw on the lid, shake the bottle 7 times and set it on the counter top. After about 15 minutes add the Clove essential oil and jojoba oil/Vitamin E oil to the bottle, screw on the lid and shake it 7 more times. Say the following prayer over the bottle 7 times-
"I Bind You, I Restrict You, I Hold You Back, You Harm None, You Can Not Harm Yourself, You Can Not Harm Others."
Place the bottle in a place where nobody will find it and every night for the next 10 nights shake the bottle 7 times and say the above prayer over it 7 times. After the end of the 10th session your oil will be ready for use. You can use binding oil on ritual candles, ceremonial tools, magick bags, crystals, sigils and petitions.- Zwahk Muchoney (Image from Unsplash.com)
Sarsaparilla Root For Money & Love Spells
Tasty Sasaparilla Root is used in spells designed to attract love and money. When taken as a hot tea beverage it is said to help prolong life and bring happiness. Sarsaparilla Root makes an excellent addition to healing spells. Burn Sarsaparilla Root with Rosemary and Myrrh to bring blessings into your home.
If you would like to cast a spell to attract prosperity mix ground Sarsaparella Root with a little Cinnamon & Allspice and sprinkle the mixture around the corners of your home or business. Burning Sarsaparella Root with Frankincense, powdered Ginger and Cinnamon chips helps attract financial opportunities.
To increase your overall sex appeal add 2 tbsp ground Sarsaparilla and 10 drops Patchouli essential oil to your bath water. When you exit the tub don't towel dry, allow yourself to air-dry. You can use the hair dryer to speed things up if you need to. Once your skin is completely dry you can take a towel and get rid of any root particles that might be stuck to your skin.
This plant is native to North America. It prefers to live in the shade as it is a species that grows primarily under forest canopies. Sarsaparilla can only tolerate a little direct sunlight throughout the day. Medicinally Sarsaparilla can be used to treat various skin conditions, it's also effective as a diuretic. Sarsaparella Root is associated with the planets Jupiter and Neptune.- Zwahk Muchoney (Image from https://yahkiawakened.com)
Is there anything more beautiful than a well loved old book? 🥰
An exploration of the Major Arcana: The Empress
An ending is on the way but it’s net always such a bad thing. We have to learn how to let go so that we may learn to cherish that which stays. The advice the card gives is to think about what you can do to protect yourself with in your time of change. Be ready for it so that you can handle it with Grace but also put things into play so that you can feel safe and protected.
Altar update today 🖤
Crystal Witchy Home
And the Garden makes them feel good