Thoughts on Shithead the Bird? I am fascinated by FCG's insistence that it always follows them, unrelentingly, despite the fact that we have yet to see that bird in the month of in-game time we have watched. Where bird go?
Well, my primary thoughts so far are that it has good potential to be like, at least 10% true. Both in a "haha whaaaat, thats hilarious" kind of way and in a "i am once again being sucker punched by Sam Riegel character plot twists" kind of way.
Just for fun, some potential explanations, with varying levels of truth:
- Birds do have an uncanny tendency to poop on F.C.G, but it first happened with a mangy seagull.
- It's 100% true and the seagull has simply been preoccupied since the start of the campaign, but its fuckin COMIN.
- Shithead and also All Other Birds are actively trying to bully F.C.G for reasons yet unknown.
- F.C.G was pooped on once by a seagull. It was a terrible experience.
- F.C.G was pooped.on once by a seagull, which was unpleasant, and also had a french fry stuck in his joint or something and the seagull attacked him, which was a TERRIBLE experience, what do you mean seagulls are not full of menace and evil plans :(
- Its true but Shithead is Not A Seagull. *horror sting*
- (Compatible with any of these other options) Shithead was somehow involved with the murder of F.C.G's party/the aftermath, explaining the vendetta/F.C.G's uniquely negative opinion of birds/this seagull
(Jokes aside, its very interesting that F.C.G, who in the start of canon, was unphased by having someone throw a bucket of piss onto him, despises this seagull so deeply, and for this specific reason. It's not just a by product of learned teachings from Dancer, inherent lack of good in seagulls or w/e- this is about a vendetta.
Moreover, believing something has a vendetta against you requires a certain level of self importance- it is about you, something hating you enough to hunt you down, keep after you everywhere you go. Very, very interesting contrast with this character who consistently takes a "oh well, not me, im not soul touched, or important, like the rest of you, im just here to help" stance.
anyway so like, actually, F.C.G, what the fuck happened to convince you of this, tell me more, little robit.)