#pepper Tumblr posts

  • danielemurra
    29.05.2022 - 42 minutes ago
    #Red Hot Chili Peppers #when words fail music speaks #asongaday#music
    View Full
  • contestshubs
    29.05.2022 - 1 hour ago

    Visit Music City Dr Pepper Let Freedom Sing July 4th Event Sweepstakes

    Visit Music City Dr Pepper Let Freedom Sing July 4th Event Sweepstakes is giving to chance to Win Prize Package to enter the Sweepstakes.

    #Visit Music City Dr Pepper Let Freedom Sing July 4th Event Sweepstakes
    View Full
  • myunmyuu
    29.05.2022 - 1 hour ago

    Mm okmrominingnn morning kisses

    #U DONT UNDERSTAND UNLESS U EXPERIENCED IT #my mom sometimes wakes me up by peppering me w kisses and suddenly the world seems like a better place #IF OUR OSHIS DOES THAT......IIMCMIGIFIFIF OUR OSHHIIGJHJISHHF #I CANT GET OVER THIS PROMPT FUCKK #u can read this platonically or romantically bUT MORNING PEPPERING KISSES IN GENERAL IS. SOOOOOO #(ineligible writing)
    View Full
  • tillman
    29.05.2022 - 2 hours ago

    i dont wanna draw his wings lmao

    View Full
  • ycllowhaired
    29.05.2022 - 2 hours ago

    favorite  pun  from  a  l.ittle  priest

    #go #my personal favorite is 'the politician's so oily it's served with a doily have one' #'put it on a bun' #'well you never know if it's going to run' #though i do also really vibe with 'shepherd's pie peppered with actual shepherd on top' #*❈ ‣  ❝ 𝒊'𝒎  𝒂  𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒚  𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆  𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆  ❞  —  (  ooc.  )
    View Full
  • tony-stark-stuff
    29.05.2022 - 2 hours ago

    Happy Birthday Tony Stark 🥳

    #Cheers to another year 🥂 #happy birthday tony stark #iron man#tony stark#steve rogers#bruce banner#thor#pepper potts#rhodey#natasha romanoff#clint barton #I love him so much
    View Full
  • tillman
    29.05.2022 - 2 hours ago

    lemmy lemmy lemmy

    #diet dr pepper #aberration#flight rising
    View Full
  • chelseasanidiot
    29.05.2022 - 3 hours ago

    Just two sims who have never played a game of chess before right now

    #nsb 2.0 #nsb 2.0 gen 1 #pepper#robin
    View Full
  • riberius
    29.05.2022 - 3 hours ago

    finally gave in to watching heartstopper for olivia coleman or whatever 🙄

    #the show is sweet but i’m only watching it for my best friend ever olivia coleman #pepper talks
    View Full
  • pepperdee
    29.05.2022 - 3 hours ago

    I can drink now

    #theoretically #all the stores in my area are closed rn and also i am broke #but yeah wow whack i can buy a jack daniels and no one can say shit #idk if id even like jack daniels #probably not#pepper says #recommend me alcomohals that don't taste like alcomahol
    View Full
  • ao3feed-pepperony
    29.05.2022 - 4 hours ago

    Fifty-two

    read it on the AO3 at https://ift.tt/ouQF8v0

    by ShadowsintheClouds

    52 years old. Tony Stark was 52 years old. He'd made it this far. He was alive.

     But still, Tony had a lot on his mind.

    Words: 534, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English

    Series: Part 52 of Short Marvel Fics and gifts

    Fandoms: Marvel Cinematic Universe

    Rating: Teen And Up Audiences

    Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply

    Categories: F/M

    Characters: Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Peter Parker (mentioned)

    Relationships: Pepper Potts/Tony Stark

    Additional Tags: Tony Stark's Birthday, Canon Compliant, Tony Stark Has A Heart, Tony Stark Needs a Hug, Parent Tony Stark, Do Not Copy'

    read it on the AO3 at https://ift.tt/ouQF8v0

    View Full
  • muthaz-rapapa
    29.05.2022 - 5 hours ago

    Henshin item~ (??)

    That means he’s gonna have a transformation sequence, right?

    RIGHT?? 🤩

    #maybe he’ll throw pepper like that saltbae meme #……great now I’m gonna be disappointed if Takumi doesn’t do that 😅😅 #shinada takumi
    View Full
  • View Full
  • tillman
    29.05.2022 - 7 hours ago

    tbh if u are against lancelot eating people you are just being ableist BTW.

    #diet dr pepper #lancelot#yay
    View Full
  • chelseasanidiot
    29.05.2022 - 7 hours ago

    Robin aged up!! He got the Whiz Kid aspiration and the good trait.

    #nsb 2.0 #nsb 2.0 gen 1 #robin#pepper
    View Full
  • tillman
    29.05.2022 - 7 hours ago

    name: microorganism fact: one corpse feeds him for 3 minutes

    #yaaaaaaaay #diet dr pepper #lancelot
    View Full
  • thelovelylinda
    29.05.2022 - 7 hours ago

    im in a mood so danny and i are going through different beatles songs personnel so we can see just how much of the weight paul carried for this band

    #bro he did EVERYTHING #sgt peppers is 25% the other three #paul is 75% of it #and im being generous
    View Full