I'm just gonna slide this in bestie but... Primis Richtofen headcanons of a cozy night in to soothe his anxiety? This means cuddling him, bombarding him with blankets and kisses, maybe make him a cup of his favorite tea. He deserves so much love and healing after all he's been through <3
A/N: ABSOLUTELY AGREED ANON THIS MAN DESERVED BETTER
- I've said it before in a previous post but I imagine Richtofen is the type to try and hide how he's feeling from you. It's not that he doesn't trust you, he's just so used to it at this point that he doesn't think to expose that part of himself to you.
- But it's rather easy to tell, when he gets more snappy than usual and when his hands start shaking. You'll have to pull him away from whatever was going on because god knows he'll stay there until his bottled up emotions start pouring out and he loses all of his dignity.
- He doesn't really care about what you do to comfort him, it's just the fact that you're trying is enough.
- I think he'd like to be distracted somewhat, so talking about something random or etc may calm him down enough to focus again.
- I'm majorly biased towards canon au but modern au Richtofen would love to cuddle you and watch documentaries. It's his biggest source of comfort, hands down.
- Canon au tho, he'll take what he can get. If that includes a cup of poor quality tea and a scratchy blanket, he'll accept it bc once again, it's not about how you comfort him, it's about the fact that you're trying.
- I feel like when it gets REALLY bad, he sort of shuts people out. If you've been together for a while, he might immediately seek you out at times while the rest of the crew are up in arms because their multiverse tour guide just kinda dipped on them without saying anything.
- They better keep their mouths shut though lest the Primis Richtofen simps rip them a new one <3
- I think, if he trusts you enough, he may even cry in front of you. He might get a little irritated if you try to coo at him and say everything is alright, because he knows it's not, so the best you can do is offer physical comfort and give him a place to rest when he cries so hard he feels like he's gonna pass out.
- All in all, SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN A HUG