Jotalyne headcanons, don’t like don’t read!
// father-daughter incest , toxic / unhealthy relationship
Jotalyne headcanons I’ve had in my head for too long
- it’s bittersweet
- Jolyne doesn't know how to attract Jotaro’s attention so anything goes
- Jotaro thinks there's not much he can do since their relationship is already fucked up so he gives up trying to stop Jolyne’s advances
- Jotaro both thinks their relationship is already fucked up and also feels guilty he wasn't there for her while she was growing up, so he just keeps giving what he thinks Jolyne wants from him
- pretty much hate/make up fuck most of the time
- None of them wants to accept they actually liked what happened between them, they keep having this weird relationship without any communication of what is going on
- Jolene knows jotaro hates it as well, and a part of her doesn't care because she wants to hurt him
- but she also loves him so much she can't stand her own feelings of sadness knowing he mostly gives in out of pity
- Both care too much to a toxic point
Because of Eyes of Heaven that made me ship them in the first place (and because 6taro x Jolyne is more angst);
- 3taro more reactive and annoyed by her, Jolyne hates the brat (but also finds him amusing and a bit cute)
- They bicker a lot since 3taro is way more emotional/explosive than 6taro, but the positive side is that Jolyne can more easily manage to make him flustered and mad, which is exactly what she wanted from him for many years. A reaction.
- 3 taro is all bark no bite when it comes to her tho, she easily makes him submit and leads the situation.
- Since 3taro has close to zero experience when it comes to intimate relationships he becomes shy at times and will give up any sign of dominance —not without a fight first (he gotta keep his so precious teen ego somehow)
- 3taro is also hornier than his adult counterpart. Jolyne yearns for those times when 3taro is all desperate and close to begging for any kind of relief he forgets he has one of the most powerful stands to help him out of the situation (if mentioned, he will 100% remember then to ora anyone out of existence)