Vio, under his breath: I swear to god I'm the only one here with a braincell. Green, Red, and Shadow: ALL HAIL the keeper of the sacred braincell!
Vio: Blue, we tried things your way. Blue: No, we didn't. Vio: I did it in my mind and it didn't work.
🐾 🐺 🐾
🐺 🐾 🐺
🐾 🐺 🐾
*Everyone is playing a board game together* Green: I will put 'A' down to make 'A'. Red: I will add onto your 'A' to make 'AT'. Blue: I will add onto your 'AT' to make 'RAT'. Vio: I will add onto your 'RAT' to make 'BIOSTRATAGRAPHIC'. Blue: *flips the board*
It’s remarkable to me that the Rallying Song that Pratchett made up for Night Watch and the Glorious Revolution (How Do They Rise Up) is deliberately NOT Do You Hear The People Sing, because that’s a song that... glorifies revolution, and that’s not what Night Watch is trying to do. It is always, from the moment we first hear the song, established as being about the dead. “People die” is the point.
That said, Do You Hear The People Sing (Reprise) is, weirdly enough, pretty much describing the things that happen during the Vetinari Patricianship
Currently thinking if Sayuri wasn’t tossed from her family she would have gone on to become a teacher at Kyoto Tech. Which is pretty neat in theory! She would be an excellent person to guide her students. Though, at the same time, she would most likely pull some Kakashi nonsense && if you can defeat her while stealing the good luck charm off her body you can defeat any curse. Good luck grabbing her, she’s fun size && uses it to her advantage.
Conan The Barbarian by Mike Deodato
"My thoughts? You want my thoughts huh? My thoughts is that you people are all insane! You let that old lady talk for three hours and she never said anything! In the amount of time that took, I could've gone over there and painted her address myself! I could've painted the Sistine Chapel!"
Malik in politics, ladies and gentlemen.
honorhearted asked : 🍼 Okay, but I need to see your take on one of their kiddos now. *eyezooms* (For Lydia, obviously lol.)
Send in 🍼 and i’ll create a child for our characters. / @honorhearted -- accepting
- name: Phoebe Edith Tallmadge (Phoebe has no connection to anyone other than Lydia liked the name, the middle name Edith is a connection to Lydia’s mother because even though her overprotectiveness can annoy Lydia slightly, she is super close to her parents).
- likes / dislikes: She likes horseback riding, likes physical and mental challenges (she’s competitive), taking care of animals and raising them from birth, does like target practice (archery or using a rifle). She’s often sarcastic and gets her stubbornness from both her parents. Much to Lydia’s dismay, she doesn’t like sewing. hates rain, cold hands, and dislikes being idle (always wants to be busy with something).
- first word: “Papa” when she was spending time with Ben’s father!
- appearance: dark brown hair that looks black, rosy cheeks, pale skin.
- which parent they look more like: Lydia a tad more, but does have a mixture of Ben. I think actually she has a lot of features of Lydia’s mother, mostly her face shape and the way her cheeks are.
- which parent they like more: She likes both her parents evenly, but I think she does like Ben a little more. I just feel like he would spoil her maybe?
- height once fully grown: 5’7
- job ambition: She would really love to take care of horses (or any animal), she really likes horse races and challenges, so I think something in that area. Even if it doesn’t turn out to be her job and she marries well, she will still have it be her passion project/hobby.
- faceclaim: Millie Brady but specifically her look here
Look, all I'm saying is that if Link had to have a talking sword, it's good that it was Fi, instead of, say... Nightblood
JUST GOT A SHINY THAT IVE BEEN HUNTING FOR FUCKING AGES
this is mamba and let's GGOOOOO
all this talk about the season two reunion sword fight “oh theyre gonna set it to abba!” “no it has to be queen!” “obviously its gonna be set to the beach boys” lukewarm take. tired. youre gonna look at me and youre gonna tell me stede’s NOT gonna get fucjing stabbed while country legend Dolly Parton classic 1977 hit Here You Come Again plays in the background? hurt and anger piercing through the 2004 mcr eyeliner of ed’s kraken persona, only tears he hasn’t even realized are smudging said eyeliner show how painful it is to finally see stede again? and stede’s smiling and apparently he’s barely noticed a sword has been shoved through him (left side) because, technically, he’s finally back in ed’s arms, sword or not? because here you come again? AND HERE I GO?? get real
So um. I got like 4 hours of sleep.
(Sequel to THIS post)